SEOGet your website on top of search engines
SEO (search engine optimization) is one of the most important aspects that needs to be considered when starting your online presence. Why? Well you could have the best product/service ever and the most beautiful website with all the bells and whistles imaginable; though without a way for people to find it; it is just an expense you do not need.
What is SEO, really?
SEO is configuring a website so that it has a chance to show up in a search result for a particular phrase and ideally on the first page. In other words it is a way of telling Yahoo, Google or MSN what we think our site is about. All search engines have a slightly different formula for how they determine these results. But in short, they look at different factors of each website page, rank them and then give those results to you.
Here at Sinholdings we practice what we preach; below are a few examples of our unpaid rankings on Google (SG):
|content management system||#1|
|point of sale||#1|
* rankings correct as of date of publishing. 5 Sep13
For more examples of our SEO please contact us.
At Sinholdings we consider Google the most important search engine as of 2008 it has 79.03% market share, followed by Yahoo 11.58% and MSN 3.46% (source marketshare.hitslink.com). So we primarily target Google for SEO.
To start your SEO campaign with us there are 5 steps:
- We provide a SEO survey of your site which costs $0 to advise you of costs and viability.
- Usually, we will list out 20-30 keywords with you and guarantee top 10 results for 5 of the keywords.
- We construct a plan of action and agree on the yearly fees. SEO is an ongoing process if you do it all at once Google will penalize your website as it is a very unnatural occurrence.
- We setup the analytics for you to be able to study the effects of the SEO and we also provide an online control panel for you to view the details of what we have actually done.
- We set the SEO in motion.
Some of the deliverables
- Search engine submission
- On-page optimization (making your website search engine friendly)
- Off-page optimization (making your website popular so search engine likes it)
- Creating sitemap
- and some trade secrets…
We practice 100% white hat methods and follow all of Google’s webmaster guidelines.